Harmony Baptist Association founded Hope Women’s Resource Center in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, as a Crisis Pregnancy Center (self-testing model).
Began client educational/material assistance program called “Women of Integrity.”
With the help of Focus on the Family, Hope became a Pregnancy Medical Clinic using the NIFLA model.
Put a Mobile Unit into operation (now serving the following communities: Stuttgart/DeWitt/Star City/Dumas/McGehee/Hensley).
Purchased and renovated an 8,000 sq. ft. building in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, approximately two blocks from Jefferson Regional Medical Center.
- Incorporated under the name Hope of the Delta.
- New Mobile Unit funded through Knights of Columbus and Trotter Ford Company.
- STD screening & treatment to begin in partnership with the local hospitals.
- A building in Stuttgart has been donated to Hope to use as an Arkansas County Pregnancy Medical Clinic. This building will need to be renovated and medical equipment obtained.
- West Memphis location to open summer 2020. Location has been secured; however, medical equipment is needed