Hope of the Delta is a non-profit organization established in 2001 to assist women dealing with an unplanned pregnancy. We offer pregnancy testing and limited obstetrical ultrasounds under the direction of our medical director, Dr. Ruston Pierce.
Pregnancy issues can be extremely intense. We can not make choices for our clients. However, we can lovingly offer them all the resources they need to make an informed decision and better their lives.
All of our services are offered to everyone regardless of race, religion, age or gender.
We envision a community that experiences a spiritual awakening to such a degree that human life is held in high esteem, abortion is nonexistent, and individuals exhibit sexual purity in every area of their lives so that the existence of a crisis pregnancy center in Southeast Arkansas is no longer necessary.
To bring honor and glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by empowering men and women to choose:
- Spiritual life for themselves
- Physical life for their babies
- Abundant life for their families
Our Commitment of Care:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
Debra Burchfield - Executive Director
Lori Baugh - Executive Assistant
Stephanie Howard - Office Manager
Kim Smith - Director of Development
Pam Fowler - Director of Education
Marquetta Peyton - Nurse Manager
Jennifer O'Keefe - Nurse
Kalen Prine - Nurse
Kimberly Edwards - Client Services Coordinator
Lacey Potter - Facility Director
- Pregnancy test
- Verification of positive pregnancy test
- Limited obstetrical ultrasound
- Options counseling
- Post-abortion recovery program
- Sexual abuse recovery program
- Material assistance
Education Center Programs:
- Sexual integrity and STD education
- Pre-natal and parenting classes
- Mommy bucks and incentive store
- Sexual integrity and pro-life programs for youth groups
- Speakers for women’s groups or special events