To bring honor & glory to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ by empowering women to choose:
- Spiritual life for themselves
- Physical life for their babies
- Abundant life for their families
The Hope Resource Center is a Sanctity of Human Life Ministry of the Harmony Baptist Association that impacts and transforms people with the love of Jesus Christ. We achieve this by:
- Actively representing and presenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Assisting women in crisis in determining if they are pregnant.
- Promoting positive alternative choices to abortion with the specific goal of preserving the lives of the unborn by providing accurate information concerning the development of the pre-born, abortion, complications of abortion and alternatives to abortion.
- Providing education & material assistance to those women who choose to carry their baby to term.
- Providing Post Abortion Counseling to any person scarred by the trauma of abortion.
- Actively heightening awareness of the sacredness of human life through our prevention, intervention, restoration, and education outreaches.
- Encouraging, equipping, and partnering with the local body of Christ to promote sexual integrity, the value of human life, and restoration of the family unit.
- Purposing to be culturally relevant, intergenerational, and ethnically diverse in our programs and services.
- Partnering with churches and other service organizations to positively influence the spiritual and moral behavior of our community.
We envision a community that experiences a spiritual awakening to such degree that human life is held is such esteem that abortion is nonexistent and individuals exhibit sexual purity in every area their lives so that the existence of a crisis pregnancy in Southeast Arkansas in no longer necessary.